About our Chapter
The Pacific Coast Chapter of National Charity League, Inc. is an organization of women and their daughters who are committed to community service and personal development. Membership in NCL strengthens the Mother/Daughter bond during the challenging developmental years of grades 7 through 12, while providing unique opportunities to learn and grow as individuals, and to develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of the differences in each other and the world.
Currently the Pacific Coast Chapter has 248 active members providing hands-on volunteer service for 24 philanthropic organizations in the community and contributes over 9,000 hours to our local community each year.
It is a journey well worth traveling. If you are interested in learning more about National Charity League, Inc., or you would like to join the Pacific Coast Chapter, please contact us. It would be our pleasure to share with you the many benefits of mothers and daughters serving communities together.
- 9,370 cumulative philanthropy hours recorded for April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018
- $29,000 in scholarships awarded to local students
- $15,500 awarded in grants to local philanthropy partners
Recent Awards/Recognition Received by the Chapter
- 2016 Distinguished Youth Volunteer Organization presented by Someone Cares Soup Kitchen
- 2015 Community Partnership Award presented by Down Syndrome Association of Orange County
- 2012-13 Allied Arts Board Distinguished Arts Award presented by Huntington Beach Art Center